Ignatian Formation Program
for EUM apostolic leaders
The person of the Ignatian leader
- St. Ignatius: his governance practices and Part IX of the Constitutions.
- Fr. Arrupe: his leadership style and the document “Our Way of Proceeding”.
- Personal management of power dynamics and caring for the vulnerable.
- The characteristics of an Ignatian leadership.
- The complexities of decision-making processes.
- Spiritual discernment in the life of the Ignatian leader.
- Keeping the broad horizons of the last General Congregations alive in the daily activity of the Ignatian leader.
- The spiritual restlessness of the Ignatian leader: a connection with the second objective of the EUM Province.
- Principles and good organizational practices applied to Ignatian works.
- Tools for building, accompanying and motivating a team.
- Conflict management.
Planning the Apostolic Mission
June – July 2021
- The necessity of lay-Jesuit collaboration in the proceeding of our apostolates.
- Apostolic planning process.
- Discernment in common as a planning tool.
- Planning focused on integral ecology, whilst listening to the poor: a connection with the fourth objective of the EUM Province.
- Planning resources: identifying the context, assessing means, setting up an action plan.